Dear Province 1 Women,
The Province 1 ECW annual meeting was held on October 13, 2018 at the Whispering Pines Conference Center in the diocese of Rhode Island.
24 women attended the meeting and we were joined by the members of the National ECW Board for Eucharist, lunch and conversation.
Much was accomplished in the “short” business meeting chaired by President Delores Alleyne. New officers were elected at the meeting:
Susan Howland, President
Roberta Stocksdale, Secretary
Phyllis Larson, Treasurer.
The Vice President position is open and will hopefully be filled by executive committee appointment in the near future.
We thank the outgoing officers, Delores Alleyne, Rev. Ema Rosero-Nordalm, and Priscilla McFarland for their service on behalf of the women in the province.
The links below are all the official documents from the meeting, including the 2018 Annual Meeting minutes which were approved by email vote of more than 50% of those in attendance.
- 2017 PROVINCE1 ECW ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES Approved 10.13.18.
- Province1 ECW Finance Committee Report
- Province1 ECW Bylaws 2018.
- Province1 ECW 2019-2021 Budget Approved.
- Province1 ECW Annual Meeting Minutes 2018 Approved.
I hope you will give these reports a look, ask questions, and keep them as a reference for the future. They will all be on the Province 1 ECW website as well.
If you have trouble with the attachments in this newsletter just reply to this email and I will send them directly to you at your email address. Please also share this information with anyone in your dioceses who might like to be kept up-to-date on Province 1 ECW.
Susan Howland, secretary pro tem for the annual meeting
Other Annual Meeting Reports:
- Meeting AGENDA
- 2018 Nomination Forms officers
- Motion to Amend the Province 1 ECW Bylaws 2018
- 2017 PROVINCE 1 ECW ANNUAL MEETING MINUTES
- Province 1 ECW Finance Committee Report
- President’s Triennial Report 2018_
- UTO Province I Annual Report 2018
- Alchemy Circles of Inclusion
- Province 1 ECW Communications and Information 2018
- WMA ECW Report to Convention